joi, 8 martie 2012

Interview with my mother

I:Where do you live ?

Mom:I live in Buckarest -Romania

I:Do you like living there ? What is it like?

Mom:Yes i like living here . This beautiful city has many sights to visit:buildings,monasteries , etc.

I:What kinds of facilities are available?

Mom:In Bucharest you can find any job you want : tv presenter , teacher etc.

I:Does your city/town have sports facilities,places to eat,cultural centres?

Mom:Yes ...there are many ,gyms,tennis courts , pools.There are many restaurans where you can eat what do you want . I recommend you traditional food ...mmmmm is so delicios ...but it has a lot of calories...

I:How about nightlife?

Mom:Let`s see...here are many clubs, discos , you can go to a concert or in a mall to see a movie .

I:Do you like you neighbolurhood?What is it like?

Mom:I like my neighbours because they are very friendly , sociable and very very nice.

I:Does it have parks and a lot of green spaces?

Mom:Well , here are a lot of parks landscaped , but not enough green space...

I:What would you change about your neighbourhood if you could?How do you think it can be improved?

Mom:Frankly, I would not change anything from them.They are perfect for me .They are quiet and friendly ...this is all i want for my neighbourhood...

I:Ok mom ,thanks for this interview!

Mom:With pleasure

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com