miercuri, 2 mai 2012

Easter Vacation

This year I had a super easter vacation! In the first week I stayed here in Bucharest because I worked at school to a project named ,,Stand Up gainst Family Violence``...then I was at my grandparents . We celebrated Easter in family . 
    After a boring week ....I and other children from my school were in a SUPER MINI vacation in London .I had a wonderful time there!London is so different from Romania . Everywhere is clean and the people are very   nice . I have to say that London is one of the most expensive and beautiful cities....Of course the weather was so bad . It rained almost everyday.
  There we visited a lot of sights like : Madame Toussauds , Big Ben , Westminstern Abbey , the Chatedral Sf. Paul ...etc..etc. We also admired the Hyde Park and we walked with that buses named  Double Daker. The food.....is good . They eat  fish & chips , pie and everyday at five o`clock they serve the  tea .
   About the hotel where we stayed ...I have to say that we have good conditions .Oh...I forgot ..we came to London by plane ....It was a fantastic experience for me because it was the first time when I was in a plane. I felt very exited .
    So ...this was my Easter vacation . I will always remember this experience . I felt very good this year and really come back again in London ...or ...i really like to move there...why not?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com