joi, 26 iulie 2012

Diary Entry

                                                                                                            Thursday, 26 th  July 2012


                                           Dear Diary,

              Today I went to my grandparents in Orsova. The road was long and tiring. We arrived at 15:30 .
I was very glad to see my grandparents after a long time. Grandma waited me with cakes and cookies. Yummmmyyyyy......its were so good.
             At  17:00 I and my family were in a park. I played with my sister , I took pictures and then we went to eat pizza. I waited too long  my pizza....about 30 minutes and it was unpleasant. After we returned home I     spend a few time with some kids , in front of my house. We played a lot of games. 
              Finally, the night came ....I entered in house and right know I`m writing these lines. I`ll be talking to you as soon as possible next time!
         

                                                                                                                            Cristina
          



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com