vineri, 14 septembrie 2012

A special place that I`ve seen in my holiday

                                          Skiathos 

         Skiathos is a small Greek island in the northwest Aegean Sea . The natural beauty of the island of Skiathos is definitely what it impressed me.Skiathos island is surroundes by more than 60 beaches. I was on 
Koukounaries beach , one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. 
         Holidays in Skiathos are for beach , sun , water and fun . Skiathos town charm , the island`s capital , is given by narrow streets , small shops , pubs, bars , restaurants , white houses and outdoor cafés in the old port. Prices on this island are quite high .
         The view is extremely beautiful ! I am glad that I visited this island . I hope you will visit Skiathos!






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com