miercuri, 16 ianuarie 2013

My winter vacation

         My winter vacation was very funny. I found it so hard to think that tomorrow start the school. This holiday was the best oportunity for me to relax  after a hard semester .
        I did the Christmas and the New Year at Orsova , at my grandparents. I haven`t seen them for a long long time. This celebrations were perfect for me because , I think that this should be celebrated in family.
        After that , I was at the country . I had a great time there. I did a lot of things like playing with the snow and the sledge , doing snowmen and staying with my friends . Then , I was at the mountain for 3 days . There I learned to ski and I met new people.
     After all these , I started to do my holiday homework and to work at math a lot of tests for the national exam.
  In my opinion , I had a perfect vacation and I`m expecting the next one!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com