sâmbătă, 29 septembrie 2012

A stranger girl


                                                                       A stranger girl

In an autumn night , me and my friends were  in park. We were playing football , basketball and another games . Suddenly I saw a girl that was standing alone on a bank.

      ``-Hey …look at this girl!`` I said.

         ``-What girl?`` said Minnie.

          ``- This girl . She looks very bad …..she is like a ghost!``

           ``-Cristina are you crazy…we don`t see anyone standing on this bank.``

        In that moment I felt that something very cold pass through me. The girl disappeared.

            ,,-Cristina are you ok? ``said Brittney.

            ``-Sorry….I have to go ….I have something to do at home …..bye!``

               ``-She is a freak!`` said Monique.

 Something strange…happened. My mind was full of questions….Who was that girl? And What she wants from me? …..Obviously something happened.

             ``-Oh my God! I feel again that cold air…Who are you girl? Come on…come here …I want to see you.``

           ``-Cristiiiiinnnaaaa….Cristiiinnaaaa….look in your back!`` said someone.

          When I looked in my back I saw her…I was scared but I won`t show her that I am terrified.

          ``-What`s your name ? What do you want from me?``

           ``-My name is Judy. I am a ghost. You are the only one that can see me. I want you to help me with something.``

              ``-Ok ..I will help you….tell me what do you want me to do?``

                 ``-I can`t go in the heaven before I see my family. I died in an bus accident . Everyday I see the light that call me in heaven but I reject it.``

                    ``Where is your family?``

                     ``-My family….is standing beside your house. ``

               `` -Ok …than let`s go to your family.``

   I went with Judy to see her family….She was very happy to see them…She needed my help because a ghost can enter in her house alone…she can enter just if she is with a person that can see her.

         After that…she go in heaven….I had an amazing experience…I won`t never forget this. 

 

         

 

 

 

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Free Patrick Star Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com